If You Build It, Will They Come?
If your website is meant to attract new customers, then once your website has been published on-line, you are ready to invite visitors to see your goods and services.
Websites are visited by potential customers when the site address is found after a user either:
- runs an inquiry on Google, Yahoo!, MSN, Ask! or other search page,
- clicks on a link from another web page,
- knows the web address and types it into the browser.
The main way to attract new customers is by having them find the site in a search. (If they type it your web address into their browser, they're probably already familiar with your business!)
Ozdachs Consulting works with you to attract the attention of people who are looking for you but haven't found your site yet..
Search Site Placement
Because the placement in search returns is so valuable in attracting business, an industry exists which produces software and services which can help your site come back near the top of search site returns. Called "Search Engine Optimization," this business applies marketing common sense to make sure that your web pages are effective in communicating your message.
Ozdachs uses several techniques and third-party tools to make your site visible to potential customers.
- We select keywords that are most popular with searches and have the least number of competitive sites.
- We design your pages to emphasize the keywords according to the reverse-engineered rules of search sites.
- We submit your site to the most popular search sites.
In contrast to some services that claim to submit your site to dozens of search engines, Ozdachs optimizes your page for high placement at the most poplar search pages.
Our approach is logical and efficient. Have you even heard of dozens of search sites yourself? Do you use more than a couple yourself? No, and neither do most people!
increases your exposure and search engine ranking by:
- Working with you to increase the number of links to your page. A greater number of links will move you to the top of the listings of some search engines in addition to giving potential customers more places to find you.
Earning quality in-coming links is extremely important in getting higher in search engines.
- Developing welcoming pages which target specific audiences and then link to your site's main content.
- Placing ads on search sites which show up on the screen whenever users look for the specific keywords you select. Costs vary depending upon the selection of keywords and number of times potential clients enter the keywords in a search. You may limit your exposure to as little as a dollar a day. The major search services selling ads are Google and Yahoo... most other places display ads syndicated from these two major distributors.
- Paying for timely indexing by services such as Yahoo's site match.
- Activating additional websites to promote your product and services. These sites can focus on specific niches. In addition, they can cross link with your main site, increasing the perceived link popularity of each site.
Review Your Options
Promoting a website requires the same common sense and innovativeness needed in all business development campaigns. Ozdachs looks forward to talking with you about how to get your website known.
Simple techniques, such as putting your site address on your business stationery, are too often overlooked in the excitement of the internet. We help you use both new and old publicity techniques.